SOME TIME HONESTY DOESN'T WORK from fb wall

SOME TIME HONESTY DOESN'T WORK
SOME TIMES HONESTY IS NOT THE BEST POLICY , I AM A WITNESS OF MOST DISHONEST IN BANK WHO RISED UP TO GREATER HEIGHT , AND GIVING CAUTION TO THOSE WHO ARE FACING DE ONLY DUE TO THEIR HONEST WORKING ----------------
ईमानदारी हमेशा जरुरी नहीं है ,यदि सामनेवाला दुश्चक्रकर आपको फंसा रहा है तो उसका मुकाबला उसी तरीके से करने में बचाव संभव है ----
In terms of efficiency, lying is the easiest way to rise to power and attain resources. If your enemy is larger and stronger than you, then physical force will not be very effective. But if you are able to outwit and manipulate your enemy ,you will conquer
A scale-2 officer of BOB has stated through email that he has always denied a fraud work under the instructions of my SENIOR MANAGER , this SR MGR has sweet relations with DGM ,in fact DGM loves a personal service, the said SR MGR said many times that if you will not act as per my instruction you will be involved in such a case to which you could not imagine ,surprisingly I am facing a charge sheet of misbehave & disobedience of the order of my SR MGR , respected shukla sir as on date no such incident has happened ,it’s a purely a false case but I wonder that in that so called incident ,bank is presenting two witnesses ,one from staff & second from customer ,since ours is a rural branch so there is no cctv who can say the reality, shukla sir majority of customers are friendly to me & I am sure no one can complain against me , one more query I want to teach a lesson to this SR MGR so please guide me what I should do ?
(Reced through email ,)
Responding you dear friend ,
Leave your honesty & treat the action as war against you by the senior manager ,in fact you have golden opportunity to teach a lesson to your senior manager but first come with clean hands, since there are two witnesses & a complainant (sr mngr) against you ,so to rebut their oral witnesses, BE BOLD & FORGET HONESTY ,you produce 5 witnesses (it is immaterial whether any one was there or not) who will say no such incidence happened ,in fact we have many times observe that sr manager was threatening to CSO that he will spoil his banking career , further I would like to inter act with your witnesses that’s why any time you can call me
POSSIBLE ACTION AGAINST SR MANAGER------
You can file a criminal as well civil case against sr manager provided you are given a clean chit from your DA

Post a Comment